With tens of thousands of units sold since their introduction in 2011, SHoW Baby plug and play transceivers set the standard for ease of use and reliability at an affordable price point. The addition of Multiverse radio technology enhances the performance even more.
City Theatrical’s new Multiverse® SHoW Baby® is a wireless DMX transceiver that delivers breakthrough plug and play wireless DMX and RDM transmission. In its default mode,it works like all other SHoW Baby Transceivers with six user selectable SHoW IDs. By connecting an RDM controller, like DMXcat® Multi Function Test Tool, all of the revolutionary new 2.4GHz Multiverse SHoW IDs are accessible.
Users can add to their existing SHoW DMX SHoW Baby® systems, build new single universe Multiverse systems, or use Multiverse SHoW Baby as a receiver on multiple universe systems with a Multiverse Transmitter.
AT A GLANCE
- Full compatibility with all previous SHoW Babys right out of the box
- Instant plug-and-play configuration: For a Transmitter, connect DMX IN, for a Receiver, don’t!
- Multiverse 2.4GHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) Radio
- Wirelessly broadcast and receive a full Universe (512 slots) of DMX
- Robust wireless DMX512 and RDM data transmission
- Six user selectable SHoW IDs accessible on the “SET ID” button, plus 147 Multiverse and 70 SHoW DMX Neo SHoW IDs accessible via RDM.
- Extremely low 4mS latency
- RDM proxy and responder functions
- Mounting bracket for installation with C-Clamp or similar hanging hardware
- Included CL2 Power Supply
- Included 2dBi omni-directional antenna
- Neutrik® 5P XLR Connectors for DMX IN and DMX OUT
City Theatrical Multiverse Show Baby
- 2400 - 2480MHz
- Locking DC Jack, 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel, center positive, 12.1mm mating depth (this power supply connector is not compatible with Multiverse Node)
- Neutrik® 5-Pin XLR DMX512 in and out/thru ports
- RP-SMA female antenna connector/li>
- USB Type-A port, internal (requires removing cover and circuit board)
- Input Power: 5-30VDC, 0.6W
- Max Draw: 66mA max draw at 12V
- AC Adapter Voltage: 100VAC to 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Length: 92mm
- Width: 76mm
- Height: 46mm
- Weight: 0.16Kg
- Latency: 4 ms average
- RF Sensitivity: -95dBm
- Loss of Data Behavior: Output stops
- Broadcast Power: 2.5mW, 8mW, 25mW, 80mW EIRP
- Broadcast Modes: Adaptive, Full, Low, Mid, High, Max
- DMX Burst Modes: Auto Dynamic
- FCC, IC, CE